Whether you’re designing a new logo, ebook, or characters for a book, you should have clear terms with each client. You don’t want to spend your time creating for your clients only to find out later there is a problem or that they won’t pay. You’ve probably already run into the clients that expect you to read their minds and have impossible expectations. You don’t want to be left with no recourse if that happens.
Benefits of Using our Document Bundle:
- Improved relationship with your client
- Drafted Legal’s payment clauses that are strategically designed to encourage payment compliance and provide recourse options for those clients that don’t pay
- Clear and Fair Agreements but also with provisions that see around the corners and favorably position your business in the event there is a dispute.
- Show off your professionalism. There’s a saying that how you do one thing is how you do everything. Show your client right out of the gate how seriously you take your craft. Using our agreements will present a detailed, professional, and fair presentation to your clients.
Plus, you’ll receive a video walkthrough by attorney Wesley Henderson.
Drafted Legal sets out a document package that not only gives you the documents you need but also explains when and how to use each document with instructional videos and pdf guides.
Graphic Design Templates
- Designer Agreement (for your clients);
- Employment Agreement (for employees, if/when)
- Independent Contractor (for help you hire and to prevent poaching your clients/material);
- Terms and Conditions (for your website);
- Nondisclosure Agreement (for clients and other business prospects).
+ Plus, you’ll get instructional sheets and video modules to explain everything that’s in your agreements.
Take advantage of our unparalleled customer service. You will get answers from legal professionals to clear up any questions you have regarding your document.
Contact us today – email@example.com – with any questions you have before or after purchasing.