Your connection and relationship with your client is parament in being able to truly reach them and change their lives for the better. This relationship requires careful attention and maintenance. Our templates establish the proper professional relationship and require you to look around the corner and address (or more importantly, prevent) would-be frustrations or even disputes so that you and your client can focus solely on the tasks at hand. Wesley Henderson, Esq is a corporate attorney who started his law firm helping businesses like you (and like him) get their businesses off the ground on a budget. He has carefully curated and drafted your document bundle tailored specifically for coaches. This means there is no more guessing about what documents you do and don’t need. Everything you need is in the Life Coach Templates and laid out for you in an easy-to-implement manner. Not only will you get each template you need, but it will be accompanied by a video by Wesley Henderson explaining the clauses as well as a pdf with instructions.
Life Coaching Templates you’ll receive:
- Life Coach Agreement. Use this agreement with your clients. This agreement sets out payment, client responsibilities, limits your liabilities, provides protocols such as rescheduling, and provides you recourse in the event you need (e.g. to collect payment).
- Independent Contractor Agreements. If you need to utilize another coach or third party for your business, these templates will be useful. Here, we will set the expectations with your contractor and also protect your business by ensuring your contractor cannot poach a client of yours.
- Employment Agreement. If you hire another coach or assistant as an employee, you’ll need an agreement to set the terms but also protect your business interests.
- Nondisclosure Agreement. You may not need this one as often but it’s useful to have ready and available to protect confidential information as needed. You would use this if you are working with or contracting with a third party and you are required to disclose information you want to protect. Of course, your other agreements above include similar provisions of your clients, contractors, and employees. This document would be used in other situations not covered by those above.
Benefits of Using Drafted Legal’s Life Coach Templates:
- Improve relationship with your client.
- The payment structure is strategically designed to encourage payment compliance and provide recourse options for those clients that don’t pay.
- Clear and fair Agreements but also with provisions that see around the corners and favorably position your business in the event there is a dispute.
- Show off your professionalism. There’s a saying that how you do one thing is how you do everything. Show your client right out of the gate how seriously you take your craft. Using the Life Coach Templates will present a detailed, professional, and fair presentation to your clients.