You Don’t Have Time for Legal Problems
As an attorney, I’ve seen too many clients who come to me with legal problems that could have been prevented. They have been sued, lost money, or even lost their entire businesses because they didn’t have the most basic legal agreements in place to:
- outline expectations and responsibilities
- make it clear how disagreements would be settled between parties (better yet, avoid them altogether by having this document in place)
- limit their liabilities when things go wrong
- protect them from frivolous online claims
If they had just had the most elementary documents in place they would have suffered less and preserved more of what they had worked so hard to build.
That’s why we created the Drafted Legal collection of legal templates. We want to help business owners just like you get up and running the right way so you can build your business and get more clients without worrying about what might go wrong or dealing with the mess when it does.
We’re here to make sure you get started out right!
Features of Your Event Planning Agreement
Your event planning agreement contemplates the best ways to:
- Get paid using our proven payment strategy
- Force Majeure clause. Outlines what happens if the event gets canceled because of an Act of God
- Termination clauses
- Prevailing partly clause (this trick will help you get attorneys fees if you have to enforce this agreement -this one is super important).
- Liability and indemnification clauses to protect you if something goes wrong at the event (whether an injury to participants or otherwise…
- And much much more
Take advantage of our unparalleled customer service. You will get answers from legal professionals to clear up any questions you have regarding your document. Contact us today – email@example.com – with any questions you have before or after purchasing.
Event Planning Template Bundle